Tuesday, September 8, 2009

July 4, 2009 (continued...)

We’re just hanging out at the house now. We visited an IDP Camp and return village today. The camp was all but empty because people have started moving back to their homes due to the relative peace.


We had crackers for lunch and my stomach is begging for food!


I’ve been extremely congested the past couple of days and it’s making me feel really tired and exhausted. My throat is starting to hurt too. I always get sick at the end of things! I guess it’s just my natural tendency. Even though I’ve taken an anti-malarial, probiotic, and multivitamin each day since I’ve been here. I don’t think there’s anything else I could have done to prevent feeling like this. It hope it’s just allergies and more than likely that’s all it is - I was fine until I started sneezing uncontrollably a couple days ago. I don’t know what I can do about it, just wait it our I guess, but I don’t want to be sick when I get home!


But tonight we’re having a 4th of July Party complete with crackers, soda, and Michael Jackson Music. What could be better?! Jeremiah might even teach us how to dance to Thriller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment